Residential Moving Services
Relocating is heavy, time consuming work. With the friendly, professionally trained, staff at Sound Moving, residential moving has never been easier.
Houses, Condos & Apartments
Disassembly and reassembly of furniture
Insured and bonded
I’d Like a Free Estimate
Houses, Condos & Apartments
Your home is your special place. The place where you relax, unwind and surround yourself with the things you love.
It’s where you keep your comfy bed, your favorite chair, your album collection, and your family photos. That is why you need movers you can trust.
- Professionally-trained and uniformed crew.
- Clean trucks with proper padding, tools & equipment
- Disassembly and reassembly of furniture
- Proper protection of furniture (wrapping, padding)
- Insured and bonded service with a certificate of insurance
- COVID- 19 portocols in place for everyone’s safety
Other Services offered upon request
(please discuss with the office staff ahead of your move)
✔ Boxes and packing supplies
✔ Packing and Unpacking Services
✔ Floor coverings
✔ Oversized furniture
We Make Moving Easy
Our Moving Process
Arrival & First Walk-Through
This includes padding, shrink wrap, tools, and more! We’ll also conduct our first walk-through of your space. We review room by room with you to:
1. Get an idea of what is being moved
2. Get an idea of what isn’t being moved
3. The basic order of how things will be moved
4. If any items require special attention or have any pre-existing damages
5. Confirm the estimate provided by the sales team is correct.
Once the contract is signed we will begin prepping your home to move
Our movers will come fully equipped with our own tools to disassemble and reassemble furniture for a complete move.
We know your belongings are important to you, that’s why our movers go above and beyond to protect them!
Our team performs a second walk-through before we leave your current home or office (the one you’re moving from) to make sure:
1. Everything that needs to be moved is in the truck
2. We haven’t left any tools or hardware behind
3. We are ready to go to the destination location
The final walk-through after the move is complete, consists of ensuring all items or furniture are completely assembled and in the exact place you want them.
We encourage you to take advantage of our movers being there to make sure items are exactly where you want them.
Sometimes even moving things a few inches can make a big difference in the feel of the space!
We check that all appliances & furniture is ready to go for you, make sure there aren’t any tools or hardware we missed as well as answering any final questions.
We will then clean up your home or office and make sure all of our pads and materials are loaded up in the truck before stopping the clock and signing the final paperwork.
Once we’ve stopped the clock, we let you know the final move total based on the total hours we worked (or the minimum).
Once the contract is closed, we accept the payment which can be made with Cash, Check, Venmo, Zelle, or Credit Card ( with a 4% non-cash payment fee).